In partnership with Canada’s Women in Renewable Energy (WiRE) and the Embassy of Canada in the UAE, in this live webinar, CEBC’s Women in Clean Energy (WICE) will be signing a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Canada’s Women in Renewable Energy (WiRE). The webinar will also feature inspiring success stories of women in the clean energy sector in the MENA region and Canada and will talk about the role of private sector in achieving gender diversity/sustainable development in the energy sector.
The webinar and signing ceremony will be opened by H.E. Marcy Grossman, Ambassador of Canada to the UAE
The webinar speakers include:
– Mhairi Main Garcia, Partner at Dentons and Vice-chair of Clean Energy Business Council (CEBC)
– Joanna Osawe, Chair, President & CEO of Women in Renewable Energy (WiRE)
– Aisha Bukhari, Vice President of WiRE and Senior Manager, Partner Solutions at MaRS Discovery District
– Annette Hollas, Manager, Natural Resources Canada and Chair of the International Clean Energy Education and Empowerment (C3E) Initiative
– Habiba Al Mar’ashi, Chairperson, Emirates Environmental Group (EEG)
– Florence Fontani, EVP of Strategy, Communications & ESR at ENGIE Middle East, South & Central Asia & Turkey (MESCAT).
– Abla Dasser, Senior Manager – Business Development, ACWA Power