Disclaimer: Please note that you are taking apart battery packs in this tutorial which is expressly discouraged by the manufacturer as this is potentially a very hazardous process. I cannot be held responsible for any loss of property, damage, or loss of life if it comes to that. This tutorial was written for those who have knowledge on rechargeable lithium ion technology.Please do not attempt this if you are novice. Stay Safe.
Do you want to support my videos?
Then You can browse and buy tools and materials from my Amazon Store. So that I will get a small commission.
1. Solar Panel : http://goo.gl/Ko4TnX
2. USB Boost Converter : http://goo.gl/99jEgR
3. TP4056 Charging Board : http://goo.gl/tmLH00
5. Diode IN4148 : http://goo.gl/8LGMQV
6. 18650 Battey Holder : http://goo.gl/MfCkkn
7. 18650 Cell : http://goo.gl/2hq91U
8. Mounting Pads : http://goo.gl/Eb2ZBE
Tools Required :
1.Screw Driver : http://goo.gl/1y7cPj
2.Wire cutter : http://goo.gl/Elwfa2
3. Soldering Iron : http://goo.gl/JV1UzA
4.Hobby Knife : http://goo.gl/00ouhk
Safety Equipments :
1. Gloves : http://goo.gl/3NYu8P
2. Goggles : http://goo.gl/xDfJlU
Music Source : Audiopad