1. They reduce reservoir water evaporation and algae growth by shading the water.
2. Floating platforms are 100% recyclable, utilizing high-density polyethylene, which can withstand ultraviolet rays and resists corrosion.
3. Floating solar power generating systems typically generate more electricity than ground-mount and rooftop systems due to the cooling effect of the water.
4. The floating platforms are designed and engineered to withstand extreme physical stress, including typhoon and storm conditions.
5. More module install compare with the other system.